Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey yall Happy Thanksgiving.  So this last week has been great I've been learning a ton about everything and it's been pretty good times.  So i saw whit I probably already told you that but she is doing great.  I'm sorry to hear about aunt Glenna and the Bushnells, both are in my prayers as are all of you guys.  So i'm trying to think of what has happened in the last week but I don't even remember what happened yesterday haha.  You learn so much everyday that by the end of it your brain is like mush but it is a good thing.  Thanks for all the letters and packages, although maybe could you hold off on the food I'm kind of full and don't know how I'm going to be able to finish it all haha.  Plus I've been putting on some poundage I've gained like 4 pounds.  It's not good, so we'll see how that goes, hopefully I can lose it.
Dad if only you got up a little later I would have been up as well. As i said in my letter in my zone we get up at the crack of 5 for laundry because that way we don't have to be jammed packed with everyone later on in the day.  Then we go to the temple at 9 and we're out and done by 11.  Then we have like 7 hours of study and personal time which is way nice.  So we play like pig with our zone in our residence hall it's always great times.  But ya today is thanksgiving and it sounds like a pretty good day, except we don't get a p day this week, but it's all good.  So we got up early to do our laundry and then the rest of the day is all planed out with like a service project turkey dinner and devotionals.  I'm hoping we get another general authority today that would be sweet.  Earlier in the week we had Elder D Todd Christoferson come to speak to us and man was it awesome.  When he first walked in I did not recognize him but we all stood and were singing I know that my reedeemer lives.  And man it was awesome I thought the Prophet was about to walk in it was so cool.  You could feel the spirit so strong testifying that he is called of God.  He gave a sweet talk.  So apparently he was In Salta Argentina two weeks ago where vic is and he spoke to them.  Vic told me about it in his letter that he wrote.  Little did he know that he would come and speak to us two weeks later ha it was awesome. He gave a great talk about how we are companions with the apostles in serving the lord.  And how it is a privilidge not a sacrifice to be on a mission.  That we get to witness all the things we witness walk with the lord and be so close to him and to see all the miracles.  That after our mission we think we should receive all the blessings but really we are more in debt to him after our missions then we were before it was way awesome.  I know that this is the lords work and I'm so excited I get to be an instruments in his hands.  But ya so we're hoping for two in one week how sick would that be.
 
So it sounds like things at home are great.  I love you all so much.  Once again thanks for everything.  The support is great you're all in my prayers.  Today is thanksgiving aw good times.  Let me know how it all goes.  Also did you get all my letters and give them to everybody that I said to give them to.  Also tell Grandma and Grandpa Varney thanks for the treats they were much appreciated.  Today I'll write you a letter with some other letters to vic and ty.  Maybe you could type them up and send them to there emails that would be good.  If it's not to much trouble that is.  Well everything here is great.  I love it.  It's tough work but you learn a bunch and we still have a bunch of good times.  Our district is so chill and same with our zone but we all work way hard which is good.  I can't think of anything else that I need at the moment but if I do I'll let you know.  Oh actually mom for my other suit that I have had since high school.  Where are the actual pants to that suit.  Did you switch out the pants of that suit with the new pants from missionary mall.  If so let me know.   But ya if there is anything else you want to know let me know.  I love you all so much.  Oh and by the way no one in my zone district is going to my mission.  We're all going to different missions.  And all the teachers most of them have never heard of it.  But vic said to by quality waterproof boots in the states.  And also you know the camel back that I lost he said to bring that and that it would be nice to have.  So i don't know what you want to do with that info we'll have to communicate through letters.  Oh also the spanish is coming I don't notice it really but apparently it's improved a lot, i know that i could not do it with out the lord. But it is coming it is just a matter of time.  But ya things are great.  Gym is awesome basketball is always fun and the games get pretty intense which is fun, not to intense but just intense enough haha.  Oh by the way who is receiving my letters and do you need my email adress and passwords for anything if so let me know.  That would be great.  Well tell all the fam hi for me at thanksgiving dinner, you're all in my prayers and I love you all so much.  Tell linds and Mckenna Thanks for the letters I'll try and personally write them back today if I have time.  Also tell the woolley's and the Bodines thanks.  I'll try and write them back as well when I get time.  Also dad can you tell me what's going on in college football with your sports updates haha, that would be great.  Seriously thanks for everything and all the support I love you all so much.  I love this gospel and the work, it's only going to get better from here.  I got a bunch of notes on the Christofferson talk so if you want to know more about that I'll tell you as well.  Well anyway have a great Thanksgving tell everyone Hi and that I love them.  And I love you guys as well.  Until next time peace.  Oh and dad "A platypus?  Perry the platypus haha oh good times never gets old I love it." Love you all
 
Love Elder Kyle Chandler
Ps. Tell Christina that I go to the 9 am session on thursdays and that our trc is on monday except I forgot what time.  I think it's 1.  Well love you all you are Toates the best hahahaha.  Toates the best hun cal fro yo classic. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment