Thursday, December 1, 2011

Good Morning

So this week has been great at the mtc.  There is a lot that goes on so it's kinda hard to write all that has happened.  Aunt cathy you are right there is a lot that goes on that I don't talk about so if there is anything specific that someone wants to know just ask and I'll answer.  So ya.  Thanks for all the letters and all the support at first i didn't like getting letters because it made me think of home now i Love them, but it sounds like everyone is doing good.  That's great that sister bushnell is up beat and positive.  I guess that is exactly what the gospel is meant to do in situations like those keep people who are going through tough times comforted.  I hope all are doing well.  You're all in my prayers including the bushnells.  And aunt glenna, How is she doing by the way? And the carlisles?  Also dad can you tell me who is receiving my emails, that would be great thanks.
 
So everything is going great here I love it I love my district and my zone and I just love being around them everyone is so chill and we have such a good time together but we also work hard which is really good.  I thought everyone just works hard here, but apparently there a lot of problems that i don't know about.  So it is a great blessing to have such a wonderful hard working district.  So everyone in our zone is leaving within the next couple of weeks which stinks because I love them all so much.  It's amazing how close you get with the people here in such a little amount of time.  But ya so since that is occuring we had some changes.  I got called to be District leader which is cool.  And then Elder Hopkins and Barton my other roomates are the new zone leaders which is sweet.  So the next few weeks we'll be continually getting a new shipment of recruits which will be fun.  We got some new missionaries yesterday they seem like cool guys, but i haven't really got to know them yet.
 
So things are going great here.  I love it so much you work way hard and have fun at the same time.  There is such an amazing spirit here, it's hard to describe in words.  All I can say is it is just something you have to experience for yourself.  I whish everyone could experience this because there is nothing like it in the world it really is the coolest thing.  So thanksgiving here was good we didn't have a p day last week which kind of stunk but it's all good because thanksgiving was sweet.  We had Russel M Nelson come and he gave a sweet talk I can't remember about what and I don't have my notes with me darn I'll talk about it next week.  Then we did like a humanitarian service project, which was way fun we were putting one item in a baggy and passing it along.  While singing songs so we had like 1000 missionaries singing and working in the lunch room it was awesome.  Then we had thanksgiving dinner,  it wasn't as good as home but it was pretty dec.  The food here isn't bad but it's not great, but i adjust well because all i ate was hot pockets at home haha.  Then at night we watched 17 miracles what a great movie.  I would recommend watching it.  So it was a great day.  But it is so great here I love it I'm running out of time.  But yesterday our district had such a strong spiritual experience we role played as people from our life and Hmna wright and Elder hopkins were the investigators as there people and our teacher taught as the missionary.  It was so cool it felt like the investigators that they were being were actually there.  They both said that they felt like they were there investigators.  We were teaching how to receive prayer through revelation.  But he taught the lesson and it was just so strong and he was like if God was sitting here right now and told you the church was true would you join the church.  They said yes and then they prayed.  Hmna Wright prayed and it was like she was her actual investigator, she began to cry and man the spirit was so thick you could cut through it with a knife.  I love it.  Those are the types of experies you can't get anywhere else.  Everyday here something new happens and it's way cool because everyone is going through the same thing for the same cause.  I love you all and this gospel I wish you all the best love you

No comments:

Post a Comment