Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas

Hey yall how is it going Merry Christmas I will write you another letter christmas day not an email but they are giving us time to write a letter that day.  So how is everything going it sounds like everything is pretty busy back at home with work and getting ready for christmas.  But I hope you are all having a good time.  Thanks for all the letters and packages, I love receiving them.  Mom said you were sending a package friday so I don't think I'll get till monday if you do that but I don't know maybe ask the post mart people because I don't know the whole deal on packages and letters coming in on the 23rd.  Anyway I hope all is well and that you are doing good.
 
Answering Questions
So I got all the materials I need here they just gave me scriptures and pmg in spanish and then a bunch of spanish tool books.  As well as fundamentals, which are basically the fundamentals of teaching and teaching more effectively to help people come unto christ.  It is way cool I like it a lot it just really focuses on helping them understand the importance of church attendance, scripture reading, praying, and then teaching them how to recognize the spirit when they feel it.  It's really good.  They also gave us a missionary health exercise book haha but I don't use it.  But so ya I'm all good on books.  For Christmas the schedule is really chill for the most part we got breakfast then like free time or something. Then at 10 we have sacrament meeting with the entire mtc with a General Authority which will be awesome I can't wait and that will be until 12 and then we have lunch til 1 30 then another devotional, then temple walk and district meeting, then more free time and dinner.  Then another short devotional, then a movie I don't know which one of what general authorities are coming but it should be awesome I can't wait.  Also Christmas eve we have a devotional and then a movie after so that should be fun I'm really excited.  Sorry I keep forgetting about that receipt I'll do it today.  And yes I got the usb and I'll send it home with some letters that I need you to give to people and ya so you'll receive that sometime next week.  But as for my emails you can just put it up on my facebook account.  I think you know my email and password If you don't know it by now haha well I don't know what to tell you.  But ya put it up and ask if anyone wants to receive the emails and then if they put there email adress write it down and put it on the list.  I don't really care who receives them.
 
So all is well everything is going great the spanish is coming along sort of haha no I have improved but then I think crap I only have 2 and half weeks left here and then I'm out in the field and I feel like I know nothing haha but It will all be good.  But ya everything is good I love it here.  I love my district and my zone.  Dad do you remember Taylor Samuelen from soccer and basketball in 8th grade.  Well he just got in yesterday and he is in my zone how cool is that.  Remember his nickname is chip.  Well ya so that was fun to see him.  Uhm I'm trying to think of what to tell you but so much goes on that I can't remember.  Uhm we have a progressing investigator and that is when our teacher acts as an Investigator he had in the past.  So that is fun one of them dropped us hahah but that was because he had to go on vacation and in reality the real investigator dropped him.  But he did get baptized later with his entire family which is cool.  But our other one is sweet we're so close to baptism fake baptism of course.  But he has drug issues so we're trying to help him with that.  Oh and now we get to be investigators now and other campanionships get to teach us and we're supposed to be someone we know who is in active or a non member.  I don't know who to be yet but i'll figure it out but it is fun to do that.
 
Mom thanks for the letter I know your busy with work and stuff.  I'm glad your busy that is good haha.  But that is cool with the hair that you kind of get to do them a last service before they leave this world.  But i bet is kind of creepy being around all those coffins and what not haha, but i'm sure it's cool experience.  I hope all is well with you and don't stress to much about work and christmas enjoy it.  Mom also keep me updated with work and all that is going on and any funny stories with whatever.  Mom love you tons and thanks for all the support and help and packages
 
Dad thanks for your letters thanks for all the sports updates.  Can't believe byu lost but it sounds like they got a good team, that carlino guy sounds baller.  That is cool.  Keep the tebow updates coming I love it.  At least the pats beat them though so that is good.  But ya thanks for all that How is work by the way.  You still working out and keeping fit.  Because when I get home in 2 years you better look out I'm going to be huge.  I work out more here then I did when I had all that free time at home it is great.  But ya just keep me updated on all.  Love you tons  thanks for the letters and support.
 
Mckenna and Lindsey thanks for writing me I was just telling everyone in my district at how suprised I am that you guys write me as much as you do ahha.  Just kidding I love it.  It sounds like you two are doing good.  Help mom and dad out around the house and be nice to each other.  Linds keep the orem High basketball updates coming I can't believe they beat lone peake they got Hawz and Emerys little brothers and they're unreal.  That is cool I hope they can take state this year.  Enjoy high school.  I hope the dance was fun with D sop.  Mckenna it sounds like you're having good times with your  friends and all your little creative projects that you do. That is fun keep it up.  Maybe you can make a career out of your creativity in the future how cool would that be.  Oh keep supplying pugs and the boys with food tell them all hi for me and that I love them ahah sometimes nah jk all the time.  But I love you two very much and thanks for the support
.
Also can you send some certain dry haha that would be great and maybe some wool socks for the freezingness in Argentina.  But other then that I think I'm good other then what I said in other emails.
 
Well I love you all so much you guys are the best family in the world.  You're all in my prayers including Aunt Glenna and Uncle david I hope all goes well with them.  Tell david to write me.  But I love you MErry CHristmas I hope it is a good one can't wait to hear from you. 
 
Life is great enjoy it oh i want you to read the scriptures as a family and I want to encourage you to write in your journals I love you all remember the purpose of this time of year and I just love you guys so much you're the best.  Have a great day and week.  Talk to you soon
 
Love Elder Kyle Chandler.

No comments:

Post a Comment