Thursday, December 15, 2011

Good Morning 12/15

Hey so everything here is going great.  How is everything going back home I hope all is well.  You guys getting all ready for christmas. Just think after this one I only have one more left haha!  But it sounds like everything is going good.  Angel tree that is good times can't wait to do that again and all the other great traditions.  Got anything else planned?   Anything else exciting happening I really appreciate all the letters and packages and what not It's very nice to get something ha.  
So here is the time for things I need.  Mom haha as for boots mom there are these shoes that an elder in my district got for his mission. He got them at the missionary mall.  They're called propet.  They're super nice and they look like there really sweet shoes.  I am a size 9 1/2 so what do you think about that. Also a backpack a nice like black camel back one is what vic recommended so if you could keep your eye out for one of those.  Also I need these 3 in 1 laundry things that are for the wash it's called purex complete laundry sheets and they're awesome but I have been using my companions and I owe him so if you could send some of those pronto that would be great.
To answer bishops question and also thank him for the Utah stinking letter in basketball ahah.  My comp is a Ute fan so it was kind of fun telling him that they're the worse div 1 team in the nation ha.  But There are 6 elders.  There is me Elder Hillyard, (my comp)  Elders Hopkins, Barton, Rugg, and Peacock.  There all great guys. Then there are 3 hermanas.  There is Hermana Wright, Alberts, and Kapp.  They are all the best our district is awesome I love them so much and I am so blessed to be here with all them.  But ya no one in my district is going to my mission.  Up until a few days ago I had not met a single person here in the Mtc going to Neuquen.  But I found like 2 whole districts that are going the same time as me It was great i was very pleased and happy to find that I wasn't the only human being on the world going to Neuquen.  They all seem sweet but they're all in beginning spanish so ya.  But ya every one in my district is going somewhere else.  Not one person in my district is going to the same mission as another. 
So the Argentine consulut came the other day.  So I think all the visa stuff should be solitified I should be good on it.  Which is sweet.  He told us a little bit about Argentina and I can't wait to get down there it's going to be awesome. 
As for the spanish it is coming along.  I think i'm improving I can understand it pretty good, but as for speaking it I'm not as good, but I know it'll come as long as I keep working hard.
There are a couple people here I know I saw mckennas friend older brother Bryant and I talked to him for a bit he is doing good.  There are a few other kids that were here but have left.  Spencer Moore is here and another kid from our stake Tj Rowley.  But others might have come in yesterday I do not know. 
As for getting up early to work out heck no ahha.  I need all the sleep I can get.  We usually work out after gym because we have time to get ready and stuff so that's usually our workout time.  And then at night we do push ups and stuff.  I've been doing about 150 to 200 push ups a day.  So i like to think that I am getting huge.  I have gained 10 pounds since I got here.  I like to think that is mostly muscle.  But i wouldn't be suprised if it is from the food.  But we do ab ripper x every other day and a upperbody work out every other day.  Another cool thing that just built a new work out gym and they're going to start doing p 90x classes ballin.  So that should be sweet.  And I don't have my travel plans yet but I'll get them in the next couple of weeks.  And as for the shot i'm going to go get it taken care of today.
So things here are sweet as always, it's unreal how much you learn.  I can't wait to get out into the field but at the same time I don't want to leave because I don't feel ready, and I love the mtc it is awesome here there is just the strongest spirit. 
Elaine S Dalton the general young womens president came the other day she gave an awesome talk about spiritual gifts and the atonement and Jesus.  It was awesome.  Read D and c 46 it talks about spiritual gifts it was way sweet, seek ye the best gifts.  Also lately here we have been focusing on how we need to see the people we teach as Jesus would, it is hard to develop but charity that is the key to this work.  When you think about it charity is missionary work. It is really cool so hopefully i can develop that attribute quick of being able to see everybody as Christ does. 
Well I love it here and the gospel and the privilige i have to serve and represent the lord for 2 years.  I can't believe how fast time flies here It is crazy and in only 6 weeks I've matured more then i have in 19 years haha.  You just learn so much about yourself and the gospel and people and just how to be better.  It's unreal it is way sweet though.  I love it here and the mission.  I can't believe dan and allison are getting married that was the best news ever.  And i will not be one of those missionaries who gets married fast.  Also tell grandpa to look out for a spanish missionary heading to boston named elder schwazy.  He is a baller and just left for there yesterday.  I love you all so much and all you're support and all the support from the ward tell them thanks for everything.  You guys are the best I can't wait to hear back from you love you all so much talk to you in a week or maybe I'll write another letter I don't know haha peace love ya.
Love elder kyle Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment