Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day

Hey everyone how are you doing howas was your Christmas day and Chriristmas eve i hope all went well and that it was a good time.  What did everyone get tell me all that went on.  Well so we got a little time to email today which was sweet so i just wanted to say Merry Christmas and thanks for you guys and all your love and support you guys are the best.  I love you all so much.  Thanks for the packages by the way they wer very much appreciated I love the boots mom thanks so much for getting all that for me, but ya the boots fit really well.  Also tell grandma and grandpa thanks for the scarf now I wont be freezing down in Argentina hopefully hahah.  Also tell Emily thanks so much for her present and for the tie and skittles I love it.  And tell her that I remember who taught me how to tie a tie.  So christmas here has been sweet here.  We had sacrament meeting with then entire mtc.  And we had David a Bednar come and speak to us and he had sacrament with us.  LAst night we had a little christmas nativity skit coming from luke chapters 1 through 3.  Then we watched Charles Dickons a Christmas Carol it was good times.  And then we had a little christmas party in the residence halls with everyone on our floor haha it was way fun and man to the latinos know who to party haha.  It was great.  But ya and I got an mtc haircut the other day and man was it awful so i had to fix wit with my shaver last night.  Which turned into a shaving of heads party hahaha. And also mom I thought you should know I keep my neck cleanly shaven and i have been cleaning my ears haha so that is good.  But man I don't even know what to say except for you guys are awesome, you're the best family anyone could ask fro.  I love you all so much.  Also thank Bishop Pugs and the ward for me and all the support they have given and for the stockings that were sent to everyone in my district.  They were very much appreciated.  Everyone loved them.  It was awesome. 
 
So i have a huge favor to ask you know that blue tie that all of my friends and I have worn well I don't remember if i signed it or not so could you get it from Aaron and check for me to see if I signed it, and if not send it to me and I will send it back.  That would be great.  But ya thanks for everythying.  Mom I have a few questions how do you clean the razors when you're done with them I just cleaned off all the hair and what not and the guards I just washed of in water but could you just give me like the steps of how to clean them.  Also dad with my face shaver what did you do to clean it because I forgot so if you could just send me intruction on that, that would also be great.  Also could you send like a family album of our family for me like pictures of us and me and just whatever.  That would be great to use as a visual aid for the people I am going to be teaching.  So that would be cool if you could do that if you have time.  Also dad i got the insurance thing looked at so when i send home my sim card for my camera and some letters it will be in there and you have to fill it out and then we should be good to go.  But ya so I'll send you that and if there is anything you need slash want that I can send let me know and i'll send it back.  And also a good camel back pack would be nice if you have found one haha Iove you and thanks!
 
So ya everything is going really good here I can't believe in 2 weeks i'm out of here it's kind of crazy.  But i'm execited.  The mtec is awesome and the mission is awesome I love it so much there is nothing in the world like it.  I would reccomend that anyone is able and of age to serve a msission I have learned in a very short amount of time so much about life and the Savior and Gods plan for each and every single one of us.  One thing that i have learned that i have not always applied but wish I would have is that we need to align our will with Gods plan for us and his will.  I can't believe how much I have matured and grown in so little amount of time.  I can only see how the mission lays the foundaition for the rest of your life.  It is awesome.  But ya I love this work and I love the Savior and all that he did for me I have personally felt of his love and mercy, and i Know that with out a doubt in my mind that we can all become clean through his atonement if we exercise faith use it and come unto him with a broken heart and a contrite spirit.  He loves us all so much and God has a person al plan for each one of us and we need to follow that plan.  I know that this church is true and that this is the only way to be happy in this life and not just happy but truly happy feel true joy and love.  And from the words of Elder Bednar today it is not enough to just have a testimony we have to be truly coinverted and come unto christ and try to become more like him every day through faith and repentance. 
 
Well I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and that I love you all thanks for all the support  I hope you all are doing well.  Tell me how everything is going and all the happneings .  Tell me how christmas went and what everyone got and Dad a sports update would be nice haha.  Well I love you all so so much you guys don't even know you're the best.  Mckenna Lindsey I love you.  Mom I love you tons . and dad I love you tons.  I hope all is well with the fam and  everyone else keep me posted on everyone else.  Also aunt Glenna I hope she is doing well and uncle david.  You gusy are all in my prayers you are the best I love you all and I'll talk to you on thursday.    Have a merry christmas and remember the true reason for the season.  I love you all!
 
Love Elder Kye Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment